FRS Wins ‘Technology Firm of the Year’ at the Insurance Asset Management Awards
For the second year running, FRS has been recognised for outstanding tech expertise in the insurance industry.
Dublin, Ireland – 4 December 2018 Financial Risk Solutions (FRS), a Dublin-based provider of unit-linked investment administration and compliance oversight software, is pleased to announce they have won ‘Technology Firm of the Year’ for the second year running at the annual Insurance Asset Management Awards.
The awards celebrate excellence in the investment industry and recognise outstanding achievements in the UK and European insurance investment space among;
- insurance companies
The awards were judged by an independent panel and announced at the Gala Dinner at the Connaught Hotel, in London. Judges included;
- Adam Cadle (Chair), Editor, Insurance Asset Management Europe
- Matthew Connell, Director of Policy and Public Relations, Chartered Insurance Institute
- Michael Leonard, Head of Insurance Solutions Group, LV=
- Prasun Mathur, Head of Shareholder Investments, UK & Ireland Life, Aviva
- Bruce Porteous, Investment Director, Insurance Solutions, Standard Life Investments
- Hugh Savill, Director of Regulation, Association of British Insurers
- Deepak Seeburrun, Head of Insurance EMEA, HSBC Global Asset Management
Chief Marketing Officer at FRS, Frank Carr said;
“We are honoured to receive this Insurance Asset Management Awards recognition for the second year running. Financial Risk Solutions is a technology company to its core, and the ongoing success of the business is underpinned by our commitment to technological innovation and our deep technical and industry expertise.”
He went on to say, “We would like to thank the whole FRS team and furthermore we would like to thank our clients who have made the InvestPro™ application so widely used across our industry.”