Software for Superannuation
With the rapid growth of superannuation, robust controls are needed to efficiently administer increasing levels of activity in growing fund complexity, while mitigating investment operations risk.
An investment and fund administration system purposely built for the unitised superannuation and life industry, InvestPro ensures firms can scale while building and maintaining trust with members and policyholders, and meeting regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Produce lightning fast valuations of funds and investment portfolios
- Easily add new assets and funds without increasing overhead
- Remove key person risk with exception-based reporting
- Automation reduces the risk of human error and mispricing
- Transition staff from manual activities to review and oversight roles
- Comprehensive audit trail with all data stored, archived, and date stamped
- Increasing fund numbers and AUM require robust controls
- Increased regulatory scrutiny around performance and compliance
- Outdated technology reduces efficiencies and increases cost
- Manual processes and spreadsheets increase risk
Invest|ProTM helps to
- Reduce unit pricing delays and end errors
- Manufacture and launch leading products quickly and securely
- Cut costs and lower operational risk
Configurable & Powerful
Automated Task Scheduler
Set automated processes and 'jobs' to run and complete before staff arrive for work to oversee activity.
Add to the set of analytics rules to assist the flow of operations unhindered by humans, efficiently review exceptions.
Add funds and grow AUM without growing staff headcount.
Unrivalled domain expertise
With 20+ years in business, our expert team is led by actuaries, compliance, and IT specialists.
InvestPro is used for the manufacture and administration of unitised superannuation funds. With a range of features like asset allocation and rebalancing and unit pricing, the investment and fund administration software allows users to automate complex investment and fund administration processes and manage custodian oversight and regulatory reporting.
Asset Allocation and Rebalancing
Automate the capture of members’ cash movements into top-level collective funds and cascade money flows through all lower fund levels.
Unit Pricing and Pricing Resilience
Tight controls and comprehensive drill down reports for greater efficiency and compliance in Unit pricing
Investment Data Management
Manage all investment data including investment transactions, fund of funds structures and standing data (funds and assets).
Oversight and Resilience
Reduce operational risk with an automated unit-price validation framework to identify and correct exceptions before they become costly problems.
Automate fund performance, modelling and reporting straight from the investment database.
Reduce the risk with daily automated bank reconciliations on custodian and bank files, with verified asset positions.
Eliminate lag or loss of accuracy with automated and up-to-date taxation accruals for unitised funds.