FRS wins Best Solvency II Tech Solution at IAM Awards
Invest|Pro™ platform awarded for risk reduction and regulatory reporting capabilities.
Dublin, Ireland – 5 December 2019 Financial Risk Solutions (FRS), Dublin based provider of fund administration software to global life assurance and asset management companies, won Best Solvency II Tech Solution at the 2019 Insurance Asset Management Awards at the Waldorf Hilton in London last week.
This award recognises FRS’ achievements providing Solvency II asset Qualitative Reporting Templates (QRT) from the Invest|Pro™ platform. The technology reduces risk, gives clients significant audit control of their assets and streamlines regulatory reporting.
Frank Carr, Chief Marketing Officer, at FRS, commented:
“Regulation and compliance are ever-evolving, and at FRS, we pride ourselves on responding quickly with software that continues to increase efficiency and reduce risk in our clients’ day-to-day operations.”
“We are delighted to win Best Solvency II Tech Solution at the Insurance Asset Management awards and would like to thank our team and clients on helping us in this achievement,” he added.
The awards, organised by Insurance Asset Management, celebrate excellence in the United Kingdom and global insurance industry and were judged by an expert industry panel including:
- Daniel Blamont, Head of Investment Strategy, Phoenix Group
- Robert Kubin, Chief Executive Officer, PZU Investments
- Prasun Mathur, Head of Shareholder Investments, UK & Ireland Life, Aviva
- Neil Parry, Investment Manager, Beazley Group
- Hugh Savill, Director of Regulation, Association of British Insurers
- Deepak Seeburrun, Head of Insurance EMEA, HSBC Global Asset Management
- Ying Ye, Chief Investment Officer, Allianz Insurance plc
FRS is celebrating twenty years in business this year and won Pensions Technology Provider of the Year at the Irish Pensions Awards last month.